Clans of the Island
Sign in if you have a cat!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans of the Island
Sign in if you have a cat!
Clans of the Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icy cliffs

2 posters

Go down

Icy cliffs Empty Icy cliffs

Post  Stormraiser98 Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:34 pm

Owlface looked at Boulderfur's leg as it had a scratch. "Alright, well-" he looked at his cobwebs pile, seeing he needed more. "i need more webs." he continued. He sighed. "Well now what?" she asked.
Stormraiser98
Stormraiser98
Admin

https://clansoftheisland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Icy cliffs Empty Re: Icy cliffs

Post  Cristal-Soul Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:11 pm

Jaddedstar walked over to the den having heard the conversation. The end of his tail was swath in cobwebs. "Here you are. found these around camp" he said bending his tail over to her.

Cristal-Soul

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormraiser98 Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:14 pm

Cristal-Soul wrote:Jaddedstar walked over to the den having heard the conversation. The end of his tail was swath in cobwebs. "Here you are. found these around camp" he said bending his tail over to her.

Owlface looked at the leader amazed. "Thanks, you read my mind." he then looked at his stock, he needed Lambs ear, but that was all the way past the Big Cliff. "Jaddedstar do you mind if you and Boulderfur help me get some Lambs ear?" he asked.
Stormraiser98
Stormraiser98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristal-Soul Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:25 pm

Stormraiser98 wrote:
Cristal-Soul wrote:Jaddedstar walked over to the den having heard the conversation. The end of his tail was swath in cobwebs. "Here you are. found these around camp" he said bending his tail over to him.

Owlface looked at the leader amazed. "Thanks, you read my mind." he then looked at his stock, he needed Lambs ear, but that was all the way past the Big Cliff. "Jaddedstar do you mind if you and Boulderfur help me get some Lambs ear?" he asked.

He shook his head. "No problem. Come get me when your ready" he said before turning and padding off towards his den.

Cristal-Soul

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormraiser98 Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:36 pm

He shook his head. "No problem. Come get me when your ready" he said before turning and padding off towards his den.

Owlface smiled and looked at the queen, seeing how angry she was at the tom. "Me?! But im a queen Owlface! Besides who will watch Hawkkit?" she asked. Owlface came closer to the she-cat. "Don't worry, i'll keep her occupied." he murmured.
Stormraiser98
Stormraiser98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristal-Soul Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:38 pm

Jaddedstar chuckled and walked back. "Owlface, you and i can go get the lamb's ear. Let our irritable queen stay with her kit" he said teasing his clanmate slightly with a smile on his face.

Cristal-Soul

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormraiser98 Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:53 pm

Cristal-Soul wrote:Jaddedstar chuckled and walked back. "Owlface, you and i can go get the lamb's ear. Let our irritable queen stay with her kit" he said teasing his clanmate slightly with a smile on his face.

Boulderfur let out a purr of thankfulness. Owlface shrugged. "Fine. I just thought she could use some fresh air." he meowed. He took out a big leaf. "Let's get us some Lamb's ear." his muffled meow said.
Stormraiser98
Stormraiser98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristal-Soul Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:59 pm

Jadedstar shrugged and padded out of camp. the hard tissue on his paws letting him walk on the stones without pain. "Where is it normally found?" he asked.

Cristal-Soul

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormraiser98 Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:46 pm

"There's a river just past of the Big Cliff, after we get through the big cliff it'll be at least two fox lengths away. Across the shallow river there is a boulder, next to it should be Lamb's ear." Owlface meowed as they left camp.
Stormraiser98
Stormraiser98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum